- When you bring your pet for their visit we ask that you do not come into the building.
- Instead we ask that you drive around to the back of the building to our back door. (You will want to access the back by going past Marcos Pizza)
- Once at the back door please Text/Call to let us know you have arrived.
- A team member will be out shortly to greet you and your fur baby.
- We ask that you remain in your car at all times, a team member will get your fur baby out of the vehicle for you.
- We ask that once your pet has been brought inside that you park in the parking lot.
- Once they are inside the Doctor will perform her exam and then will give you a call to go over the treatment plan.
- Our CSR will give you a call to obtain payment and ask you to drive back around to the back of the building to pick up your fur baby.
- If you or someone in your household has been sick please inform a team member at the time of scheduling the appointment. You may be asked to have someone from your family that isn’t ill to bring in your fur baby.
Thank you for your understanding of our new procedures during this trying time. We wish you and your family the best. Stay safe, happy and healthy.